Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More Hero Arts News

Earlier this week I shared with my readers about my recent visit to the Hero Arts Factory Store in Richmond, California. I recently received an e-mail from Hero Arts telling me about a meet-up on Wednesday afternoons.   Share ideas, techniques and inspiration with new and old friends while you make cards, scrapbook and/or work on any other crafting projects.  There will be some Hero Arts products out for you to play with!  So bring your WIPs (works in progress) and come have some fun. Their first meet-up starts on Wednesday, May 13 from 1 pm to 5 pm.


Have you always wanted to learn how to make a shaker card?  Well the time is now!  Martha and Terry will be showing you how to do just that in their next class on June 1 from 1 pm to 3 pm.  The cost is $25 for an entertaining afternoon.

Don't those events sound like fun to you? They sure do to me, I'm planning on making a visit again soon.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution to Designs by TC.