Tuesday, April 7, 2015

All About Clasps

Welcome to Tuesdays with Terri - Jewelry! Today I am reviewing the various types of clasps available on the market to finish necklaces or bracelets. These are the basic styles of clasps available, they come in many different shapes and sizes.

When choosing a clasp to finish a piece of jewelry I try to select one that is cohesive to the jewelry that I am making. I also take into consideration the weight of the piece. I would not want to attempt to hold a heavy lampworked necklace with a magnetic clasp because it would likely disconnect and fall possibly losing the necklace or breaking the beads.



I hope you have found my video informative. I will be posting a video on how to secure a clasp using beading wire and crimp tubes in the next Tuesday's with Terri - Jewelry. I hope you will stop by again


If you are interested in a particular topic or have a question, please leave a comment below. Next Tuesday is another Make-A-Card video, please subscribe so that you don't miss any of my videos!

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution to Designs by TC.