Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Congratulations Card

Welcome to Tuesday's with Terri! Today we are making a congratulations card using the Secret Garden postcard I colored on March 24, 2015. 

I used Lawn Fawn's Penelope's Blossoms stamps to create the sentiment "congratulations" on the front. Then cut it out using the matching Lawn Fawn dies. 


Attached a peach ribbon to the side of the trimmed postcard and tied a bow and secured the tails to the front of the card using glue dots. 


While this card was fairly simple to make once the postcard was colored, it's bright and sunny, perfect for spring graduations, communions, or engagements. 


To see how I created this card, please see my YouTube video below. 





If you are interested in the products I used in creating this card, please click on the links below. 




Please join me again next Tuesday for paper crafts. Have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution to Designs by TC.