Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spring Garden Stakes

Today I am making Garden Stakes for my Spring Garden. These were very, very easy to make, but add some color to the garden. 



In the video I am showing you galvanized metal, oval garden stakes but I do not have a link to them to purchase online. They can be purchased at your local Michaels Stores. I did link to similar garden stakes sold by Joann's made from wood. 



Also, I linked below the pens I used in the video. I also made mention to the ribbon I purchased at the Michaels Store and used in the video were available for .99 per 25 yards. Unfortunately, these too are only available in their stores at .99 cents, the links below are sold online for $1.79.


View blog post for supplies


Finished Garden Markers in my freshly planted garden. 



 
Also, it rained last night and the titles still look great today. The ribbon dries quickly in the sunshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution to Designs by TC.