Friday, September 26, 2014

Copic Markers for Card Makers - Day 4

Wow, already day 4 and one of my favorite subjects to color, flowers. 

 Today we learned about deciding on where the light will come from and tricks to figure it out.






Here is my practice sheet...


I started with the dark blue flower but wasn't really happy with how the colors blended together, or not together as the case may be.

I played around with some of the leaf colors and really liked them all. The yellow flowers blended super easy and I liked the combinations.

I also liked the purple and orange flower combo. These flowers reminded me of California Poppies, one of my favorite flowers.

I had a lot of fun with the flowers and look forward to more flower work.

Have a great weekend everyone and see you on Monday for day 5!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution to Designs by TC.