Wednesday, October 8, 2014

When You Lose Someone You Love

One of my favorite artist is Joanne Fink. Joanne is the author of many Zentangle books available through Amazon.

The first book I purchased from Joanne was Flowers which has inspired me to do my own creative drawing of my favorite subjects, flowers.

You can see the inspiration from Flowers specially in this drawing.




Here is a compilation of the 4 drawing I completed. I find that the time I spend creating these pieces to be very relaxing and it allows my mind to wonder.







If you aren't familiar with Kickstarter.com, it is a website that allows creative people such as artist, musicians, engineers, etc. a place to showcase their ideas and if enough people support that idea by funding it with a pledge as small as $1.00 and up. If a project is funded by pledges through Kickstarter each individual will receive finished versions of the project depending on the level they chose.  Please visit Kickstarter's FAQ for more information.

So what does Kickstarter have to do with Joanne Fink? Well, she has launched a project for her book When You Lose Someone You Love 


This photo has been posted with the permission of Joanne Fink

All of Joanne's work is heartfelt with many quotes in her beautiful calligraphy. Many of her books are meant to be colored or for the owner to complete the images with their own zentangle creations.

I encourage you to join me in supporting Joanne's project and hopefully receive your own copy of the completed book. The project is very close to being funded.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution to Designs by TC.